2012년 3월 4일 일요일
^^''
I went to the restaurant. I expected to eat out, but its food is expensive.So I could't help it. Just to go .....ㅠ.ㅠThat true was so sad to me.....Sometime I'll be able to eat out freely ^^;;; Ah Cheese cakes was very delicious and nice but very sugary.I should have taken a picture of cakes.Next time if I bought it again, I'll take a picture. Jeju's sunday was raining, right?? It is hard to see raining in Torrance. Last wendesday's night we had hail. It was strange of me....kkkkkYou said you're going to Hawaill?????? It sounds good and envy you...Eliot sometimes said to me that we are goint to Hawaii for honeymoon...But well......I'm not holing my breath.Anyway take care and enjoy your life ^^Tomorrow we'll go to the church --"""" It is just killing time of me.OK~~ I'll go to the bed. See you soon in online~~^^
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
I'm just finished eating dinner. So very full.
답글삭제Today, I called Jooyoung and invited her this blog.
I expect that 3 of us enjoy our lives and talk freely here.